Wait over!! Aston Martin first SUV DBX is finally out!.
- Aston Martin is all set to Debut its first-ever SUV. Aston Martin is known for Creating radar with the fewest car on Instagram, and this time they have managed big buzz in the Automobile sector by disclosing their big weapon DBX. DBX has AMG-sourced twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8, which is expected to be the first engine offered in the SUV with the four-wheel drive.
- Andy Palmer CEO of Aston Martin state that “we have analysed with competitors like Lamborghini, Bentley and Rolls Royce, so it’s a big active market which is challenging to capture”. He added when we took the call to double volume from 7000 units its sounds over-ambitious to me, But now after seeing DBX stylish mock-ups, I am convinced it is achievable.
- New DBX Suv is beautiful with a high level of craftsmanship and luxuries versatile features of extra leg room. DBX is a uniquely designed car because it includes bonded and extruded aluminium chassis, which is new in an experiment in the automobile market. DBX chassis will be a ground-up new design in GT(Grand Tour) cars, with the new platform, steering and suspension. DBX is expected to use an upgraded version of Mercedes’s electrical architecture. They have also signed a contract with Daimler to brought in new technology.
- DBX has seen on UK roads passing the quality test. In Dedicated analysis, which has parameters like Dynamic on-road performance divided into many sessions. Out of which DBX has already completed its one session by passing cold climate conditions ensuring sure-footedness on low-grip surfaces. Testing on the desert of the middle east is still pending.
DBX in India?
- Aston Martin is eager to expand in the Indian market; “Nikki Rimmington” Vice president and chief planning officer at Aston Martin said they are in India for ten years, But it’s not many sales as expected from the market, so there is a lot of potentials. She added, “Indian audience need more brand awareness and brand immersion, and that is what we are working on”.
- They are trying to expand their presence in south India and also planning to open new showrooms in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.
- DBX is expected to be out in quarter four of this year probably in Dec ’19 for Indian customers at the Price range of Rs. 3.5 to 4.00 CRORE.