BMW series 3 launching to take you on Drive.
- All new BMW series 3 got relaunched in last October with grown size; now it is 76 millimeters longer than its predecessor, 16 mm wider and only one mm taller than the old model. The dynamic change has lead to stretched proportion and muscular stature. It is evaluated the car has grown to 41mm all over with increased track with of 43mm in front and rear 21mm.
- BMW bonnet is shaped by four contour lines searing towards the BMW kidney grill. This new significant kidney grill elements are framed by single surrounding and split up by wide bars. It has visually smaller and technically sophisticated customary BMW twin headlights gives them road focused stare. The two-way split of this supercar emphasizes on the front apron that raises to contour LED headlights with U-shape daytime driving lights. According to BMW they have modified and tried their best to bring Astonishing experience for the customer.
- Series 3 Air curtains and Fog Lamps are designed in such a way that it outer air intakes, which are inserted on the front apron in horizontal “T” shape. New design story underscores clear forms and precise lines, which one can see in the transition of the flank’s car rear end.
The car bonnet, short overhangs, long wheelbase and elegantly flowed roof-line add stylish look and spacious feature to the car. The interior is classy with an elegant luxury look. The brand has a redesigned interior which includes a spacious cabin, clasp-style door opener, control smart look display. It is showcased that the BMW has focused on car designing with instrumental panel modern, light, high-quality electroplated trim strip, horizontal lines and contours extending doors lend you with the feeling of width and elegance.
- Some Important facts to know about BMW:
- Estimated price: 40-48 lakh.
- Engine: 1995 CC, in-line four, Turbo diesel whereas, 1998cc, in-line-four, turbo-petrol.
- Weight: 1350 KG(APPROX).
- Power: 258 PS at 5000 RPM and 190 PS at 4000 RPM.
- Transmission: Automatic, Rear-wheel drive, Eight-speed.
- Suspension: Double-Joint Spring-Strut axle Front, Five-Link Rear.
- Transmission: 400 NM in 1550 RPM and 400 NM in 1750 RPM